We do everything we can to make your visit at Fun Valley a fantastic day. Therefore we need your help as well. Please read our house rules carefully and communicate them to all your guests. Thanks in advance on behalf of the entire Fun Valley team!
1. It is not allowed to eat or drink your own food in our catering establishments or on the terraces. This is only allowed on the sunbathing areas and picnic benches.
2. Swimming is at your own risk. There is no supervision.
3. Follow directions from employees at all times.
4. People under the age of 18 must always be accompanied by an adult.
5. Pets are not allowed (except SOHO dogs).
6. Fun Valley has the right to deny or refuse access to persons.
7. Alcohol may not be consumed by persons under the age of 18.
8. Weapons and drugs are prohibited.
9. It is forbidden to make a fire. Barbecuing is only allowed in the designated barbecue areas.
10. It is not allowed to cause excessive noise and inconvenience.
11. Parts of the park, attractions and / or facilities can be closed due to maintenance, extensions or events.
12. The management of Fun Valley is not liable for damage and loss that occurred during your visit at Fun Valley.
13. Do you have any complaints? Report them immediately to an employee. We can often do little about complaints afterwards.
14. Photos of visitors can be used for marketing and promotional purposes. When purchasing a (e) ticket or making a reservation, you agree to and accept the general terms and conditions.